Pages

Search blog and web

Received Xmas Gift - Return?

Hello everyone,

First off, I've been a lurker for about 4 weeks now due to issues between an on/off again relationship with a woman for 3 years now. I looked to this website for a variety of reasons to help my own sanity with this entire situation. I'll talk about that in another post. In the mean time, here is my current question with a small preface.

2 weeks ago before Christmas my on/off again got into another spat(usually something I did/didn't do) and I tried contacting her the night of the issue and then again the following day to no avail. No return phone...nothing.

Fast forward 2 weeks to Christmas, my family gathers at my aunts house for Christmas. Low and behold, the on/off again showed up the day before and delivered a gift for my daughter and me. Now I take this is a sign of cowardice and skirting and it really, really irks me. This isn't the first time something like this has occured.

I find myself irritated because she has the audacity to bring gifts over to someone else's house instead of directly dealing with me. I just feel like it's a cop out. Has this occurred to anyone else and how did you handle it?

I've considered taking the unopened gifts and bringing them directly to her because I don't feel it's appropriate to just leave gifts like that.

I had already taken her gifts and returned them...shouldn't she have done the same?

So, that's a bit of my story. I'd appreciate any thoughts/feedbacks/suggestions.

Glen

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment