Pages

Search blog and web

Boyfriend seems reluctant to be "rough" with me?

I go down on my boyfriend of 2 years very often and enjoy it just as much as he does. Sometimes in the heat of the moment I'll ask him to grab my hair and he'll do it for my sake. We tend to direct one another during sex. However, whenever I ask him to spank me, or put his hands around my neck etc he'll be rough in other ways *explicit lol* but won't do as I request. I asked him about it afterwards, and he told me he was afraid he'd hurt me and that he didn't want to "risk it" and end up hurting me physically somehow. He's become a bit more relaxed lately.

Don't get me wrong, I can have sex "normally" but I just get turned on more when he's more aggressive. My friends have told me he might be hinting that he wants to "take it slow" more often or might just want to be a bit more romantic? I'm perfectly fine with that but he's shaken my confidence a bit by denying me what I asked for at that moment. Do any of you have any advice on how to approach this? Could any guys give some perspective?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment