Pages

Search blog and web

Legally married but dating - I don't agree - You?

How many of you out there think it is ok to date and want to introduce new person to kids while still legally married?

I am one that thinks dating should not occur till you are no longer married.

Scenario:

After 17 years of marriage, I am still in the middle of court delays and a STBXH who goes dark every time something is needed. My lawyer said today that final divorce should be in the next 45 days or so without any legal rep from his side. I am counting down.

My ex went from cheating on me; to separation and going dark as a parent; then tries to force his affair partner on my child without my consent. Since the woman had convicted felony charges and 4 DUIs, I was forced to file an injunction forbidding any contact between this woman and my minor child. Ex gets outraged and states she is a "nice" woman and that I am just being mean. (Delusional)

Fast forward to September - Felon and ex break up - He was found cheating on her (shocking). Now new woman in mix, Don't know anything about her other then she is paying his way around town.

Ex tells his mom he would be bringing guest to Thanksgiving dinner. My mother in law tells him he will not bring a woman to any family function until he is no longer married to me and only when he steps up to the plate, gets his life in order and does right by us (wife and child).

Ex then calls me up and complains that I am ruining his life and that he is going to meet his new affair partner's family in Washington DC for xmas and that I am making it very hard for him to be accepted by his own family.

I asked; how will you be introduced to her family; "hi everyone, I would like you all to meet my new married boyfriend"? He hangs up on me. I just had to laugh...

Can a cheater be this insensitive and delusional? In my case... YES

My rule - you do not involve DD with ANY affair partner until
1. Divorce is final
2. you are comfortable with new partner and think it is getting serious
3. and then ONLY when you feel child is ready to accept.

None of these rules were met with ex.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment