Pages

Search blog and web

Honestly don't think I could ever cheat….

I've been reading a lot of the posts, especially the ones about cheating. I feel for anyone who has been cheated on, I was there years ago long before I ever met my husband. I dated a guy for 3 1/2 years and my Mum was the one who told me he was marrying someone else. Broke my heart and took me forever to get over. Also, my Mum cheated on my Dad with his best friend. Dad was in hospital with severe MS and could no longer be home. I clearly remember Mum's "friend" picking me up from college and using HIS key to let me into my own house. He'd make coffee for himself and his clothes and undies were in Mum's bedroom. Her and I had a huge blowout over this and she didn't speak to me for six months. Thankfully Dad didn't know (I don't think), Mum's best friend told me after Mum passed away that on the night Dad died, she was so "busy in bed" with her boyfriend that she couldn't even bother to call me to tell me Dad was near death so I could be there to hold his hand as he passed away. My Dad died alone, and when I think of cheating I think of particularly this situation. Just venting…………sorry…..

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment