Pages

Search blog and web

20 and never been in a relationship

Hey everyone,

Just ask if this is weird. I mean I have never been in a relationship..ever. I don't think I look that bad but I'm not pretty. Also, I'm very shy and basically feel uncomfortable talking to guys. I used to enjoy playing with guys when I was young because I love all those things.. football, sports, games like beyblades, yu-ki-oh card games and stuff. So only if i'm really close to them, I can talk to them about manga, anime, games and football. But don't get me wrong. I'm not that type of geeky, nerdy girl. I'm also interested in fashion and girl stuff. You wouldn't know that I'm keen on boy stuff if you haven't talked to me.

This might also be because I'm always with girls and I went to girl school. At uni, all of my friends are girls. I don't know how to come out of this. I rarely talk to guy first... and I don't know how the other girls can be so comfortable playing around with their male friends. Even though I don't want a relationship, I just want to be comfortable talking to guys..just make friends with them.

Any tips?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment