Pages

Search blog and web

A new start after years of heartache

I have been married for 22 years and am now 71. When first married we had as normal sex life I guess as the next person. Maybe not quite as much as I was born with Klinefelter's Syndrome where my body does not produce sperm only semen. The first five years were very good, but dropped away and subsided greatly. I could not perform to my wife's satisfaction so to say we drifted apart would be a severe understatement. I got to the stage where I came to bed later and later and we didn't as much as touch each other, if we did touch each other my wife would get turned on and I couldn't help her in any way and that would not be good for her. We tried a lot of things but in no way was I able to get an erection.

It is now 15 years later and I am now getting help, there is a possibility that medications and the strong love I have for my wife may help me with my problem. However my wife does not want to move forward, she says intercourse is out and won't even look at other ways to sexually communicate. Is there a way to overcome this problem between us or should I just respect her wishes and go on just wanting………….She is 69 years of age at the moment.

Can anyone offer advice as to what may help our situation?

Gary2608

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment