Pages

Search blog and web

Coping mechanisms for the HD in a sexless marriage?

What are they? If any, do they exist?

How do couples stay married for years and decades when the sex stops and the bitterness and anger sets in?

I'm entering the preliminary stages of a sexless marriage and through countless sleepless nights of deep thought on the issues as to why I've come to the sound conclusion that it will not change there is nothing that can be done to help him with his issues. It's not his fault and I'm not holding anything against him.

The sexual part of me does not cease because he can't have sex, no matter how hard I try to dull or numb it I'm a highly sexual being which has prompted me to ask what coping mechanisms are out there for people who are HD but determined to remained with their partner in their sexless marriage?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment