Pages

Search blog and web

Am I being selfish

My husband and I have two girls. He also has a son from his previous relationship. He recently went back to school because he was not making enough. After the second semester of school he cut down his hours at work so that he can concentrate on school. By working less hours his income was only enough to cover child support and his lunches. And I am ok with that because I make enough to support us. Recently he brought up a discussion about quiting his job completely. I said was not ok with that because it would put him behind on child support. He was of the idea that we would just continue paying from what I am making. I told him that I don't want to pay his child support. Part of the reason I don't want to do it is because his ex quit her job and moved in with her parents so she can be a stay at home mom. While I know that her decision to be a stay at home mom is none of my business, it would bug if both my hubby and his ex are taking it easy while I am b usting my neck to support my family and his other family. Is it selfish of me to feel that way even though we can afford it.

P.s. I love my step son very much. This not a case of not wanting to pay child support.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment