Pages

Search blog and web

Inviting a guy over to my house.

I've been texting this guy I had a one night stand with and we're both keen to meet up again. I've invited him over to my house tomorrow night but not really sure on what is likely to happen. Other guys I've slept with I've been in relationships with so it's not awkward, or if it's just been a one night thing then I'm always a little drunk and sex is a lot easier to initiate.

Basically, will I just take him to my room and we start kissing? I dunno, it just seems like it'll be really awkward... I'd put a film on or something even if we weren't gonna watch it but I don't have a TV or a laptop at the minute. Wouldn't it just be weird if I took him upstairs and got straight into bed? Haha

Just wondering if anyone has any experiences of how these things happen that they could share?

Thanks!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment