Pages

Search blog and web

Breaking up with my girlfriend cause shes getting in the way of my studies? :/

My girlfriend whom I've been together since the start of this year, met her at my new college, has left me considering to break up with her because I don't have that much time during weekdays for her. She wants to come over and chill, watch films and stuff but I need to do well in my a-levels as I've worked all my life for this moment and to blow it over a girl is stupid.

I do go out with her on the weekend but she's becoming too clingy for me. She texts me, calls me and stuff during my revision and always wants to take selfies for her stupid instagram.

Would it be wise to tell her how I feel, or to break up with her. She's reaching the point where she acts like my mother. It needs to stop.

(had to remove the english lit comment, didnt know they were this emotional)

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment