Pages

Search blog and web

Proofread Thread

So I'm a pretty neurotic guy and suffer from constantly over thinking, however I'm sure there are some things many of us question about. For example how other people might interpret our actions or words.
So I figured, myself knowing I'm overly deluded with ideas of romance would like clarity on whether what I want to do would come across as romantic, or too much etc.
You might just be wondering how to word something and whether it comes across well, and as intended. There's a fairly good mix of people on here so I'm sure you could get a good set of different takes allowing you to make a better decision if you were indecisive.

So I shall start off, if you've been following my latest posts, here's bullet points.
-met girl through online dating
-great date lots of kissing fun had
-communication sparse and I freak
-she says she'd be up for meeting again in the new year, this was on Xmas eve
-now I'm just constantly waiting for attention (I'm a douche but it's what I'm like sorry)

So now you're up to speed, what I want to know is whether, not demanding but kind of insisting I really want to meet her after midnight on New Years, as it will technically fulfil what she said. So is that cute and romantic, or crazy and intimidating?

Text would read something like "happy new year! Where are you let's have that second date!" Or something along those lines.


Posted from TSR Mobile

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment