Pages

Search blog and web

Harassment after restraining order

I've left a controlling and abusive 26 marriage 6 months ago. A lot has occurred since then. I've posted past threads about the split up. I'm very happy and a different person since I left.

After numerous threats, via email, phone and text I got a restraining order. That's done. He can not contact me.
BUT....he is using my adult kids to relay many many messages.
Regarding, money usually.

He has been looking for a new replacement wife online. I learned through the kids that one of his potential new mates found out there was a restraining order and has put a hold on their relationship. (not my problem, his actions caused the order)
Now that his life is getting messed up because I put the truth on the order, he's taking it out on me via the kids.
He's telling lies to his family and turned his mother against me and my family. Also continues to try to pit my kids against me.

During Thanksgiving While I was traveling out of state and got snowed in, he kicked our son out and gave him 24 hours to move into my apartment. I was okay with that. BUT it would of been nice to be more prepared since my place is so small. I later found out he kicked him out because he wanted a girlfriend to move in....ok....SOOOO the girlfriend backed out because of the restraining order, and the EX wants our son to move back in with him ..now that the woman back out...

My son is being ping ponged around to meet the needs of his father! It ticks me off.

He messed with my Christmas day with the kids. His mom wasn't going to have Christmas. Then she said she would on Christmas EVE. Then it got switched to Christmas DAY and then my ex slept all day and wouldnt be over his moms until after 4:00 - soooo the kids switched their times around and missed a big dinner I cooked just for them. So they could see their dad. Me and my step mom ate all by ourselves. I worked so hard and they felt their dad would giving them heck if they didnt show up.

I just want this to end, he is purposly texting the kids Christmas night at 11:00 at night telling them to tell me things. And wants things done his way - he still wants control any way he can manage.

He texted the kids a picture of a lawyers business card and told them, "I'm going to sue your mother for false allegations."

He had his chance to show up in court to fight the restraining order. He didn't show up. He had all the documents. He's never going to leave me alone.

Has anyone had someone so obsessed on ruining you? And continues to harass through other means that wont legally get him in trouble?

Can I still somehow report him harassing me? via the kids?

He actually asked one of my kids to call his potential new girlfriend and explain that hes a good guy and to not believe my restraining order.

And now my mother in law that once was trying to "stay out of it and stay neutral has blocked me on facebook and my kids felt very awkward going to her house for Christmas.

We have my sons wedding we all have to be at in May - I hope this all calms down before my sons big day.

My ex is the type that will turn the day into a day about him. Instead of our sons special day.

Sorry this is so long.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment