Pages

Search blog and web

Conventional Beauty. Help or hindrance?

There are some beautiful women that post here and, I assume, some handsome men. Although my handsome guy picker is probably skewed.

In your opinion as a conventionally beautiful/handsome person has it been an advantage or a disadvantage to be that way?

Or as I suspect has it been useful and is now a right royal pain in the arse?

Or as someone who knows a beautiful/handsome person well what are your thoughts on their life?

I'm talking photo shop film star/starlet looks here, drop dead gorgeous stuff.

I can imagine that it could be useful initially, perhaps opening 'doors' more easily or 'doors' that might be closed to others.

But there must be times when it is a complete pain in the butt.

For instance if you are a woman, happily married, but every time your hubby goes to get a drink, use the toilet, whatever, some complete knobhead goes to move in and tries his PUA stuff on you. It must get to the point where you think "FFS leave me alone"

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment