Pages

Search blog and web

What do this girls actions mean? (Advice please!)

Hi all. I'm having a little trouble trying to work this girls actions. Hoping some of you can help give me some insight, as I'm quite inexperienced with this stuff. :o

To make it simple I'll do a positives/negatives list and possible meanings:

Positives
- We've had 4 dates; all of which went perfect
- She made time for me (for these) dates when she was REALLY busy
- She has asked me to come to dinner one evening to meet her friends
- She was on holiday for a week with her friends but still made time to leave me a message in the mornings/evenings
- She gets excited when I tell her I'm going to call her later
- She wants to see me when she's back

Negatives
- She is currently out the country (in her home country) for two more weeks and she is EXTREMELY unresponsive with whatsapp/fb; sometimes doesn't bother to reply at all for 3 days, after which I will msg her again..
- If I ask a question, she rarely gives an answer but instead gives me a short statement
- She never asks me questions or asks how I am
- She has gained power of the situation; I am doing all the chasing & making all the effort (I dont want to keep msging her first and coming across needy/clingy!)

Possible Meanings
- She's very busy with uni work
- She's not a fan of texting/social media (this is quite evident by the fact she looks forward to me calling her?)
- She's dating another guy(s) aswell (I have a feeling this isnt the case..but you never know..)
- She's simply leading me on
- She's playing good old-fashioned female games

I guess what this shows is that - she is really great with me in-person but extremely unresponsive/secretive with communication. What could this mean?

Is the evidence thus far, good or bad?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment