Pages

Search blog and web

I feel racist for thinking / feeling this:

Basically me and this girl have been talking for the past week through email who i met through a forum (i'm 21 she's 20), things got dirty very quickly (sexting) and during this we contemplating meeting up

Now other than my usual cautious nature, i'm more cautious about this girl as we've both said we kinda have confused feelings for each other at the moment, however my problem seems to be more err, stupid

DISCLAIMER: I AM NOT A RACIST PERSON

I'm just being really cautious because this person happens to be black, i have nothing against the black community i'm just not sure if i want to date a black person, as the early signals are that it could end up in a relationship (i know this makes me sound racist, i'm not a racist person, i don't like this feeling in me, makes me feel racist)

Just not sure what to do here ...

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment