Pages

Search blog and web

Troubles with Arousal

First of all, this is probably a more female oriented question, but I won't totally blow off answers from men by any means.

I am a 22 year old woman. My husband and I have been married for a year and known each other three and a half years. We met on the internet and talked for six months before I flew down to meet him. Suffice to say we did not wait to 'do the deed' so to speak until we were married. When we first met, sparks flew. Just his touch made me incredibly excited. I loved how he touched me worship-fully, how he lingered over my body. And then the actual sex part....and it was all gone. Just *poof* and pain.

This has always been an issue for me. My husband has been with three women other than me and all of them claim he was the best they ever had. I've been with 1 other than him and the problem is exactly the same. I can get aroused, but once it comes to the actual 'sex' part, it's like my brain shuts down. Plus, once it happens I can't get aroused from anything ever again. It's like my brain is stuck in some teenage lovey dovey state but when it comes to the actual act, I can't do it. It's like I'm pushing myself too hard.

I love my husband so much, and it breaks my heart to lie to him all the time. I've literally tried everything except hormone therapy. The only enjoyment I get is from the actual 'act' now and it has to be...intense. I have never in my life orgasmed I don't think.

The other issue is that as our relationship progresses he has interests in more sex things. Like...from the other end. I have done it several times and I HATE it but I'm afraid to tell him.

I have struggled with this my entire life and I am sick to death of it. I don't want it to ruin our marriage, we have a 10 month old son that we both love to death. In no way is our relationship going stale otherwise I just WANT satisfaction. I never deny him simply because I feel that I don't have the right, and it does feel good to some degree. We have sex at least twelve times a week with BJs in between, so in no way am I depriving him, I just need some suggestions. Anything would be helpful, I'm desperate.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment