Pages

Search blog and web

Should I expose the affair?

I have lost a lot of credibility within my unit now since my wife is located with everyone and I am away at a remote location. Her friends either accepted that he was "just a friend" or they saw how close they were and how long they hung around each other and didn't say a word.

She is a firestorm and so is her family and while we are both away they currently occupy my house which kinda scares me. I have tried for weeks to send messages to people but I stop at the last minute.

I found the Facebook page of the OM's significant other...with pictures of all their children. As more information rolls out I find that both my WW and the OM are serial cheaters and it seems to be motivated by sex.


Divorce is happening no matter what. The reason I hesitate to expose the cheating is because we return from deployment very soon and until the divorce I am letting her stay in the house with her family...all my stuff is already moved out. I fear that exposing the affair now will only make me look worse than she has already made me look. Not to mention that I am flying back on the same flight as her...

I should also say that the few friends I still have in the unit are trying to help in any way possible. One of them is working on a remote installation keylogger so I can try to catch more lies. She said it was only an EA but...lets just say that she fits the whole "gas-lighting, trickle truth, and blame shift" thing I keep seeing. Do I wait to see what is in her email or Facebook? I already know that there was plenty in there I didn't like and that was only in the first month of deployment.


I know I have posted before and if I seem disjointed or like I am leaving anything out I am sorry...but this deployment has really sucked the life out of me by itself...add the EA in there and I don't have anything left. I am trying to keep my mood up but all I can think about is getting home and just disappearing. All I see now is everyone getting posts that they are going to party when they get back, or safe wishes, and many other things...but I have been shut out by almost everyone which is making this harder. It is like she cheated and everyone went with her...




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment