Pages

Search blog and web

Very confusingly bad situation!

Before going to uni I joined all these groups about uni to find out about the university, where the uni is and get to know people before I went to make friends beforehand. I ended up talking to this guy who was really sweet we constantly spoke for a month and then in uni we met up drunk and basically got into a relationship very quickly. However at the same time I was having problems in my house so I decided to move to another form of accommodation which was a million times worse, so I spent pretty much 99.9% of my time at my boyfriends house which wasn't too far from where I live. I moved all my things into his house, I mean everything, I don't know anyone in the house that I'm technically living in (not the house with my boyfriend i mean the new one I never go to, since I "live" with my boyfriend) apart from that their all mature students (i'm 19) and I no longer have feelings for my boyfriend. This is all very complicated, because realistically we aren't compatible, only as good friends and I feel like I have nowhere to go, I tried breaking up with him before but he burst into tears begging me not to go and I guess it was too hard to say no :( I feel so bad by not telling him the truth he's a good guy but I don't think I can break up with him before the end of this university year is over, because I can't face the whole I'm leaving you and now I'm moving out stage :/ I feel so guilty, if I stay with him it's like I'm using him for his house, and if I leave I'm stuck with people who are 30/40 years older than me who I know nothing about :/ any advice guys? :/




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment