Pages

Search blog and web

Girls topless sunbathing with their bfs? Girl and guys opinions plz!

Anon coz it's embarrassing if people I know read, and also in case my bf sees!

Was thinking, girls do you sunbathe topless when you're say on the beach with your boyfriend? Like would you feel insecure or would you feel sexy/confident about it?

Guys, how would you feel if your gf went topless on the beach? Would you find it hot, or would you not like other guys seeing your girls boobs? Or would you not even really notice?

Just thinking cz I went topless on hol with the girls, but didnt when I was on hol with my bf - partly cz my boobs are small (32B) and wanted the bikini top to accentuate them (even though he knows what they're actually like obviously!). And I thought he might not like other guys looking. But I didn't really know if that sort've thing bothered him, or bothers guys n girls generally.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment