Pages

Search blog and web

Sacrificing Sexual Fulfillment for Longevity in Marriage

My wife only wants to have sex once, maybe twice, a week, but my libido calls for more like 4-5 days in a week. My wife is the only woman I desire, but it is frustrating that 2-3 days out of the week she doesn't desire me as I do her. We are both about 33 years old, married 5 years with 2 children, and in good physical health. It has come to the point where I just don't initiate sex anymore and we just do it whenever it is obvious that SHE really wants it. I find my situation a bit pathetic, and somewhat irritating, that I pleasure myself more than I am pleasured by my wife. I try to stay positive, but sometimes I can't help but to feel some resentment. I love everything about being married except this part.

I've tried many things to try arousing her and the only thing that ends up happening is I will sometimes get obligation sex, which then just makes me feel guilty for even coaxing her into it.

***sigh***

Is it normal for one partner to sacrifice sexual fulfillment for longevity in a marriage?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment