Pages

Search blog and web

Unfaithful Wife w/Bipolar

Well, it's a long sad story that humiliates me more every time i have to tell it. But my 8 1/2 month Bipolar pregnant wife has broken down in a depressive episode, and admitted to me infidelity again. The first time was actually before our marriage 5 years ago now, i suspected correctly, she admitted to it 1 1/2 years later, i forgave her. The man was a previous boyfriend(before me originally). She has always described her previous to me relationship with him as very sexual and very dirty, with anal sex "which she did not enjoy". I had never had it, i was curious and eventually talked her into it. Never again would she let me. She also mention that the OM had erectile dysfunction and sometimes would not orgasm at all(seemingly endless sex?) In July she left me, i admit at least 50% responsibility for the failure, but she planned it 6 months in advance, and cheated on me with the other man over this time, many times indulging in anal sex. She moved out while the kids were at summer camp(she had planned everything). So, 2 weeks later she was back, and i had stupidly no idea about the infedility, and so long story short, a baby was concepted(we had talked for a long time on the subject but are both mid 30's and never came to a conclusion. I decided to do it. So, today she is in the mental health unit at the hospital, after breaking down depressive and telling me all of this. There is word of inducing on monday, the dates of the pregnancy conception and the affair and the "rebuild" of our marriage seem gray to me, and i have demanded a paternity test of the child(if it's not mine she has to go, i have to break as few hearts as possible and im not willing to lie to the OM and raise his daughter without his knowledge, or let my wife walk out on me, my daughter, my parents and sisters and everyone's life and tell him and declare a paternity test which would inevitably would lead to said child being taken from us when she ha s her next serious manic episode...........can anyone help?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment