Pages

Search blog and web

HELP. I'm meeting a man from a one night stand. So worried!

Okay I'll cut to the chase. I met a lovely man(I think) on a night out a few weeks back who's 9 years my senior. Not that that is an issue. One thing led to another and he stayed with me on that night out. We've been chatting ever since and it's come around that we're going to stay in a hotel together next week and go our for dinner etc( he lives 3 hours away) which I'm quite frankly worried about. I've told him I'm nervous but truth be told I'm worried. He seemed genuine but what if something goes wrong? What if all he wants from me is sex. What if he's forgotten how I looked and won't like it and its going to be an awkward 24hours together! Or... I've forgotten how he looks and am not attracted to him and spend the whole time uncomfortable! If I'm in that position what do I do????




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment