Pages

Search blog and web

Ex is in love with someone else

When I was with my last girlfriend, 2 years ago I never felt like I could be myself in our relationship. I am very introverted, rarely like to go out, I'm really just a boring person I guess. We were very much in love but just too different for the long haul. She's younger, likes to party, go out, spend money, pretty much the exact opposite of me. I can't help but imagine how happy she is with this new guy and how he's got to be everything I wasn't.

I suppose that's fine for her, but being the way I am doesn't exactly present a lot of opportunities for finding someone new. So I feel stuck, while she seems totally happy, and here I am, all this time has gone by and since I can't find anyone to replace her, I'm left with nothing to do but imagine them in love doing everything we used to do. It sucks!




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629984

No comments:

Post a Comment