Pages

Search blog and web

Am I Reading Too Much Into It?

Hey!

So I have known this girl for 2 years, but we have never really spoken, just gone to the same school and been friends on Facebook. Last night we spoke on Facebook for the first time and then she wanted to add me on Skype and also texted me, getting my number off my facebook profile.

We had a good conversation, she is one of those girls who says "hahaha" a lot and puts "xxx" to most people so I'm not really taking them as a sign of anything more just yet. We both recently broke up with ex-partners of two years and we spoke for a bit about break ups etc and how we were both glad to be over them and single again. We were just getting to know each other so there were a lot of questions about education, family etc. The conversation definitely flowed and it felt like we were both enjoying it.

I was just curious what you guys thought. Is it a positive sign that she asked for my Skype and texted me her number within a few hours of speaking to her? I think she is a really nice girl and very attractive, I'd love to get to know her but I don't want to read too much into it just yet. Your opinions?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629984

No comments:

Post a Comment