Pages

Search blog and web

Stay Or Go ?

My wife and i have been married now for seven years and its been seven years of hell . She had three kids when we married , 15 girl , 12 girl and 9 year old son . I also had three kids 9, 7 and
6 .
Our first issue we needed to deal with before we married was her 15 year old who started self mutilating due to my wifes ex boyfriend allegedly messing with her ( this was never dealt with legally due to her refusal to make a police statement . My wife also had to deal with her own demons which was being molested herself as a child for many years ( this was legally dealt with and the pig was sent to prison ) . So its been a real rollercoaster . Ever since we got married she has totally refused to allow me to tell her kids what to do . I dont mean discipline as i believe thats her job , just get them to do something . Her daughters lived terribly , absolutely trashed rooms and if i asked them to clean up cos of dirty plates , all cups in their rooms it would be a huge fight with her defending them . At 18 her daughter moved out to be with a 42 year old lesbian . Two months later she wanted to move home and i said yes she could as long as she stopped causing **** and started lo oking for a job . Within a week i was told that she said to her brother and sister that they dont have to listen to me as im not their real dad . I was furious and threw her out ( but also found her a little flat and my wife and i furnished it ) She blossomed after this .
Over the last i have helped my wife build a business as she needed something in her life and now shes doing well and herself has bloosomed as a person as she never had worked before . But the last 12 months has been a nightmare . My wife says the most awful things to me . She binge drinks almost ever weekend and will drink for 12 hours straight . In the last month my kids and i have woken to her still drinking at 8am and she goes off at me if i say something . Only last weekend she said to me ( in front of my 14 year old daughter ) that i want to have sex with my own daughter and i have a obsession with her . She also said that my daughter looks like a babboon , all this right in front of her . I know she is jealous of how close my daughter and i are but she says this stuff all the time when drunk . Even when not drunk she has said i am a ugly c*nt , that she has too fantasize about other men when we have sex , that she feels like throwing up when i touch her , and that i am a loser , everyone hates me and that i should kill myself . The abuse is just so over the top . I am seriously getting very very down about this and in all honesty if i didnt have my kids i would grant her that wish . Yes i say stuff like shes crazy or shes mentally ill in return but her anger and hate is like 10/10 when mines a 6/10 . She has called the police on me when shes drunk four times now and never once have i been charged . But she over the years has punched me ( her daughter also ) , spat at me , poured drinks over me , kicked me and just totally belittled me , mentally , sexually and physically over the last two years .
We have at home her 17 year old son who is saying that i need to get out of here and he doesnt understand why i stay and we have her 20 year old daughter who doesnt look for work and lies around in bed all day and we argue about constantly .
I love my wife very much and im just so very very sad on what a disaster our marriage has turned into being . She has soooooo much anger towards me and has never forgiven me for throwing her daughter out at 18 even though deep down she knows that after that she blossomed and grew up . I dont know if her anger is directed towards me cos she cant direct that to her ex boyfriend and the man that molested her as a child . But i am seriously getting mentally damaged here and i feel the shell of the man that i used to be . Financially its hard for me to leave as i am only working parttime atm and to pack up and leave is going to cost lots .
Any advice guys and ladies ?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment