Pages

Search blog and web

How to get over an ex without completely cutting them out my life?

I got broken up with about 3 months ago now.
Me and my ex are friends, things havent been going too bad and sometimes chat every now and then,
but recently since we have had easter holiday off of uni, he has become Hot and cold. and sometimes just ignores me.

I don't speak to him much because i know we both need time alone and space, but whenever i text to see how he is, its seems to never be a long talk, as he's busy(which i sometimes true)
but then when i leave him alone, he would start texting me asking if i'd like to come out, and if i reply back, he'll talk to me for a bit and we're agree to meet in the week, but he then doesn't bother following it through and things like that.

I do want to move on fully, I've already moved on in the way of us never getting back together.
but i dont want to completely cut him out my life and never speak or see him again.(if you get where im coming from)

He's my first boyfriend and our break up wasnt bad.
so theres no reason on why we cant be friends in the long run or in time.
and also his parents are good friends with mine.


but i think its time for me to let go of him for a while and not speak to him and stuff.
because i get told 'if someone wants you in their life, they're show it or make effort'
And if he really wants to stay friends as much as he says he does and how me wants to get along as friends, then i guess he'll contact me.

Just what's an easy way to move on? (without any other guys involved)




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment