Pages

Search blog and web

Flatmates want me to spend less time with boyfriend

Hi,

Basically I live with my 2 friends and I've been going out with my boyfriend for a couple of months now. We spend a lot of time together but whenever he's over he does washing up, is very polite to them and friendly, doesn't get in the way and even took my friend home when she got too drunk after night out. He's so lovely to then I couldn't ask for a nicer guy. They get on so well but recently they've been getting angry at me saying he's round too much. They are both dominating people and I don't like confrontation at all and sometimes they try to guilt trip me or force me to spend time with them. It's gotten to the point where I'm scared to go back to my flat and don't want to be there. My boyfriend has heard is arguing and heard them saw 'were sick of him being here' which really hurt him as he considered then friends. They say it's nothing against him but I'm fed up and want them to leave me along tbh. What do I do to resolve this anything I do doesn't make them happy. I h ave stopped him coming over and went to his instead but s not good enough gettin so stressed out :(




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment