Pages

Search blog and web

Need a womans prespective.

Ok without hashing too much.

Married 21 years, now separated, wife says she's disconnected, not sure what she even wants. Has LOADS of family issues, and work issues that coincide with the family issues. Teenage kids always needing attention. Her life has no breaks for time for herself.

She says she wants to try MC and try to save the marriage, see's one that basically dealing with just the family issues for the time being. She tells me she cant expect me to wait for her to get resolution with those issues, but would like me to wait for her anyways. I know there hasn't been any cheating, she doesn't have time. Although there could be a "friend" that she's facebook with? She asks for me to be patient.

She's shut off her facebook, has been reading tons of books, and according to what the kids tell me, in bed pretty early, but still non stop texting.

The MC has said that working on the marriage for now is off the table, but maybe eventually they will address it, but she has too much to deal with for now.

Im just very confused at what im supposed to do, cause im the only one left out of the conversations.
Am I supposed to be the supportive husband, the patient father, or am I the plan B? Is/will the 180 be effective here? does it have nothing to do with me?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment