Pages

Search blog and web

Sick of Being Messed Around

Long story short, there's a guy I went to school with who I became good friends with in my last year, I then left to go to college and didn't see him due to his being at school. Anyways, he leaves school and I see him around way more often and become good friends with him.

We get closer, and he knows more about me than a lot of people and then it becomes kinda sexualised? Idk.. But it is literally the definition of mixed messages - one minute it's like 'hey lets have sex' and then another it's like 'LOL no'. I am completely cool if it's just sex - but I like to know where I stand. I don't like being messed around - and this has happened 3 times in two weeks...

And then he's like this with loads of other girls and I kinda realise I'm just one in a line - which really hurts. And my mentality is kind of like two fingers to you, I'm leaving in September - but at the same time, I would get with him in a heartbeat. Basically, what do I do... :L is it completely unreasonable to want to know where I stand?

or you can tell me to get a grip, that's fine too :P




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment