Pages

Search blog and web

Husband couldn't be bothered about me

My husband goes out to the pub often and stays out till early hours in the morning, he always leaves here saying he is only going for one or two drinks but it never stops there. It's often during the week and sometimes on the weekend we both work yet he manages to cope fine with work, I stay awake because he usually is intoxicated and will leave doors unlocked and am nervous because I have two teenage daughters safety to think of. It's getting me down, no matter how much I try reasoning and pleading or talking it keeps happening. His reasoning for going out so much is because he says he doesn't get enough sex which infuriates me. He has told me he doesn't see any thing wrong with him staying out till 1 or 2 o'clock in the morning and doesn't see what the big deal is, which totally contradicts his argument of sex. I will admit that our sex life is lacking but that is because I feel he couldn't care less about my feelings, our safety and also be cause of the way he talks to me. He is very abrupt with me whereas with his friends he has got all the time in the world. When I talk he walks away as if what I'm saying isn't important and he couldn't be bothered , when I try to talk about us he doesn't engage in the conversation he gives me short answers like "I know" or looks away. He also has told me I owe him sex as a wife which has contributed to the sexual issue. We probably have sex about once a week now because of this. I've tried talking to him about all these things but it's like hitting a brick wall the whole time because he just doesn't want to make any changes and I just don't know what to do anymore. I tried locking him out when he comes home intoxicated so that he can't get into the house but he just gets into the car and drives drunk which is just as scary. So I have to wait up till he gets home by then I'm so fustrated and angry about his selfishness that I can't sleep and then I have to try and work the next day. How does a person deal with a partner like this ? Is it really my fault?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment