Pages

Search blog and web

Girl is leaving uni because of me.

Not sure why I'm posting really as I know the answer. Guess it's just nice to write stuff down :) I met a girl at uni, we got on great. She has a long term boyfriend back at home though. I didn't realise at the time but me and the girl became too close. Flirting and going for lunches and stuff. It all built up too much and then one night there was some drunken kissing. Yeah, I know, I'm a douche. I assumed that she would be gutted with her behaviour and would never want it mentioned again, so I've not mentioned it, but neither has she. Instead we have seen each other fairly regularly and it's been odd. Like we both know what we are thinking about but the air hasn't been cleared. I can't stop thinking about kissing her and have developed some kind of feelings, but obviously I can't act on them. Anyway, I was pretty shocked to learn that she is dropping out of uni. She said it's not for her but I've been told second hand she wants to make sure thing s work with her boyfriend. I'm gutted about this but I suppose all I can do is move on. She is holding a leaving night out in a week or so but I don't plan to go. Thanks for reading. As I say, I just want it out there! But if you have any advice thank you.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment