Pages

Search blog and web

Are all husbands cowards?

This has been an ongoing problem for me and I'm wondering if anyone has any advice, or stories that relate to this. My husband is such a coward that he will lie about me and backstab me just to avoid dealing with any kind of confrontation. If there were ever some kind of apocalypse, he would trample me to save himself, I have no doubt.
The latest incident was his 14 yr. old daughter, my step daughter (who was grounded from using nail polish remover), went into my bathroom (she has her own bathroom) and used my nail polish remover. I am 100% sure she did it just to say "FU" to me because she was mad at me when I told her not to yell at me. (long story) She is one of those manipulative "entitled princess" types due to my husband's parenting style, just so you get what is going on here.
I have been doing the disengage thing for many years now, but when it comes to me or my things, this is where I draw the line. How did I respond? I simply asked my husband by writing on a small piece of paper to please take notice of what just happened. He went crazy yelling at me, because it is impossible for him to deal with her. It's much easier to yell at me than simply go and talk to her. So now, she sees him flip out and yell at me (and it's obvious to her why he is yelling at me). Now she has a **** eating grin on her face because she is pleased with the result.
This is just a small example. I could write a book on all of the ways he has done this to me. Because of his lack of parenting, my step children have no respect for either one of us, they are spoiled rotten, especially the step daughter. My husband blames his ex and refuses to take responsibility, which I totally get that it's his problem, but it becomes my problem when his kids act disrespectfully to me and my belongings. (I have 3 of my own bio children by the way.) My kids have rules and boundaries, his don't. My kids are turning out really well, his are having problems, especially the girl.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment