Pages

Search blog and web

New to Site, Need Marriage Advice!

Hello,
First off I am new to this whole forum thing. I hope I am doing this right. Sorry I am writing a lot I just need to get this out somewhere. I am 23 years old been married for almost 4 years. I was 19 when I got married. I was young and my boyfriend was in the military so we got married before he deployed. The first two years was really hard but we go through it and we were happy. But now we just got our first house and everything is going down hill. I don't know if I am just not happy anymore. First off a lot of the problems start with his drinking and drugs. I am 23 and I don't drink do drugs or smoke cigarettes. I have minor health issues so I just chose to stop drinking. I just have no desire anymore. All my friends and including my husband drink all the time and I feel like I am the outsider cause I cut that out of my life. Also he smokes cigarettes, I know that is not a bad thing but I get migraines when I am around it and he just doesn't get it and smokes in the house. Is it cause were young and don't want to make compromises? We fight all the time now and I know I cause some of fights but I am just not as happy as I once was. We have a lot of issues and I don't know if we can fix them. We separated once before and we promised that things would change but everything is the same. I don't know if I can be happy anymore. We don't have anything in common so we are always doing our own thing so we don't really spend time together. Am I a bad person for considering a divorce? :scratchhead:




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment