Pages

Search blog and web

Problem from the past

I've had a issue with a girl two years ago. She was initially quite a close friend of mine, but then things started to go down hill. I was seeing a guy at the time, one of the girls best friend also liked him. I figured she would have a problem with me , but she kept it sweet to my face. Later i noticed that another girl and the girls best friend had been talking and said something to my friend.
She's quite rowdy and was really pissed about me apparently talking about her. However , i never talked about her in a rude way. In particular she mentioned that i had said she cant fight. I didnt say that at all, i think the words were twisted around and misinterpreted.
She wasnt listening to me and made a big deal about it ...she even came to my college ...apparently wanting to talk but i knew that was a trap to fight me. For 2 years i haven't spoken or heard from her at all because i cut off all connection.
Recently she found me on instagram and was like ooh you might as well wear nothing ... on a picture were i was wearing shorts. then she added me on kik messenger and was like look who i found.. I feel really anxious and afraid, it is such a minor issue that got out of hand and she still has a problem with it... i thought she would have matured and got over it ..she is 20. The tone of her voice is threatening and bullish. I just feel so depressed and its on my mind all the time.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment