Pages

Search blog and web

Question about counselling

Hi all, I'm considering divorce as my wife was in a long term affair, my story is in the infidelity forum.

Anyway, I find me being the one that has been mentioning marriage counseling. She only mentioned it once the day after I discovered her affair less than 2 weeks ago. Since then, not a word mentioned from her about following up with counseling.

What I would like to know, is does MC really help people deal with this to the extent that they can reconcile? Or is it pretty much a waste of time? I know every situation is different, but in general, can it make a difference? I'm just having a lot of doubts right now as I'm not sure if I even want to continue with this marriage as I do not see or feel a lot of action on her part to help heal the marriage, then again, I'm not even sure what should be happening or what we should be doing.

But what do they do for people?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment