Pages

Search blog and web

Questions for Men who travel - PLEASE HELP!!

Okay men, help me out a little bit, if you spend frequent time away from home. Just a sentence or two for background; together for 10 years married 7, me 20's, him 30's, one kid on the way. He has had this travel job for about 4 or 5 months.

1. If you miss your wife, does it ever get bad? You know like your are missing her so much it start to hurt?

2. Does your wife missing you A LOT make it harder on you being away?

3. Do you feel unappreciated if your wife just go on and on about how much she miss you without consider how you miss her?

OR

4. Are you glad your wife miss you? Do you want to hear her talk about it?

5. If you are too tired for sex when you get back, how would you feel if your wife initiate it? Turn it down or just try to go with it?

I'm asking all this because I freely admit that I am guilty of sometime looking at things only through my own eyes and not considering my H (my few threads will show that - LOL). So sometimes I don't realize how men feel about things, I will ask my H of course but this stuff I don't want to ask him because I don't want him to feel any unnecessary stress about his job. He has been gone now since Tuesday and it will be either next Wednesday, Thurs or Fri before he is back.

I have been trying to be cheerful and total upbeat when I talk to him on the phone (usually once a day at night) but then I'm wondering if he might be thinking "dayum she don't even act like she miss me."

So please give me your thoughts and you just might be help another man out in the process LOL!




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment