Pages

Search blog and web

he isnt letting me visit my family!

Just so frustrated that I feel as if my head is going to explode. My husband has always had problem with me visiting my family in India. in 2010, my dad was seriously ill and I wanted to go and see him and I had to beg him for months to let me go. Then my dad was diagnosed with cancer and doctors said that he only has a two months, thats when he said that I can go but only when the holidays are going to start because if I had taken the time off, I wouldnt have gotten paid for it. So I ended up going during winter break! and I am glad I did because my dad passed away in May of 2011.

I havent been to India after my dad and it is so hard living away after that. I have been wanting to go and see my family but I also understand that financially it wasnt possible to go in the frist year as I was back in Uni then and I didnt have a job. My intention was to go in Dec of 2012 as I started working in August but my husband didnt allow me saying that we cant afford it when I knew we can. When I suggested going during the Easter break, he said that I can go during summer holidays.So today, I checked out tickets etc and said that I wanted to go when the school finishes in June and he said that since I want to go, he doesnt want me to go and if I go, I will be responsible for the consequences. When I reminded him about what he said before, he just said that he is not discussing it anymore!

What shall I do? I am so mad :mad:




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment