Pages

Search blog and web

Confidence issue- I'm so lucky to get my boyfriend

I don't feel good enough for my boyfriend. I love my boyfriend and he's done nothing to suggest I'm anything other than 'perfect' to him. I've been with him for a long time and just want to make him happy. I have quite a lot of confidence issues and he's always been there to help me, with my confidence, my family and work. Im aware that one of the girls he knows, likes him as more than a friend (he doesn't know) and it keeps bothering me as she's incredibly pretty and skinny (opposite of me who is fairly average looking and very curvy). I don't for a second think that he'd leave for 'a pretty girl' but he is a boy and she wears short low tops etc....sorry I know that this is a bit of a rant but I wanted to get it off my chest. I don't mind what I just want to do something to make him realise I love him or to make myself a little more deserving of his love.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment