Pages

Search blog and web

Help please

Basically, I know this guy through a friend, he is now her ex. Im not close friends with the girl, shes just part of the my group that I hang out with. I started talking to the guy when they were going out, when they broke up we became really close and we started to like each other. (He broke up with her) I told the girl as I didn't want to be secretive about it and she had a go at me and told me that she still loved him and she started comparing herself to my best friend asking if I'd do the same to her. Clearly I wouldn't but I never saw this girl as a close friend so I didn't think that it would matter that much, I didn't even know that she still liked him because he'd always tell me how he'd moved on and she's his past. The guy got a bit annoyed cos he didnt want me to tell her and he starting saying that he never really liked me and he was just a bit confused. Which really hurt me. Anyway because she didn't like us talking, I respected that a nd told him that we shouldn't talk anymore. In the meantime, they got back together for a couple of months then she broke up with him because things weren't the same.

Recently, i started talking to the guy again and we are now back on good terms. I was afraid to like him again because he has obviously hurt me in the past but I think I like him again now but don't know if he feels the same. I don't want to make a big deal out of it. The girl doesn't even know that we talk again. She might get a bit upset. I dont even know how to tell the girl that we talk? I don't know what to do :(




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment