Pages

Search blog and web

Going after married people...

Are there any TAM members who are/were the OM/OW and KNEW the person they were in an affair with was married? I'm curious as to what makes a person go after someone who is married?

I worked in media for about a decade (and anyone who has worked in TV/radio/etc. will know how sexist and male-centric that industry can be), and was hit on by married men. I was repulsed by it. It didn't make me feel good or attractive to be hit on by someone ELSES spouse. It made me want to never talk to them again, and I would avoid those guys as much as I could.

I remember breaking up with somebody (early dating stages) because his co-worker told me he was married (background - I called him at work one day and his co-worker answered his phone. I guess he knew the wife and wanted to give me a heads up, I don't know.) Anyway the guy denied it but I wasn't going to take that risk of unknowingly being the OW.

I just don't get it. I really don't.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment