Pages

Search blog and web

regain someone's trust?

girl i had a thing with a while back, i still care about because we became really good friends. but, she feels i did something to purposely hurt her. a girl i dated messaged her on twitter - for reasons i have no idea - and the girl i'm trying to repair things with, told this other girl what i 'purposely did'. this other girl has blocked my calls now, and i text my... i'm not going to say ex because we never went out... but her, a text saying what she's implying was disgusting. she now hates me, and has started telling people that the girl who messaged her isn't even real and it's me. i've tried to contact the other girl, but like i said, i'm blocked.

and it's eating me up. i feel guilty because this girl feels i purposely hurt her, and anything i say to her doesn't work. apologies, texts. nothing. went round to see her, she threw me out her house. but on the other hand am so angry for the fact she feels i could do something so malicious, and the fact she's turned another girl against me.

any ideas what i can do?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment