Pages

Search blog and web

I need urgent advice from girls please

There is a 16 year old honduran girl that I really love . living in honduras
I live in the east coast of the u.s but we do talk on the phone and on facebook
I am a year and half older than her . i talked to her about the way i feel and she took it very calm . she said you have to understand that we are too far apart and that i cant date someone i cant see on daily basis . i told her if i asked you out in person would you say yes . she said yes i would love to . she did say she doesnt love me , she has a boy friend that she loves and i asked her should i back off ? she said no . dont give up . give it a while until i realize if my boy friend is worth staying with or not . I told her we cant be friends . she got angry and said i really like you and you are a nice guy . but i cant date you because of the distance and I need to meet you in person and get to know you better first
On the phone she told me last night , if we dont become a couple then we can at least be best friends . i told her meh...
advice ? I cant stop thinking about her and i am worried about myself . its killing me :dead:




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629984

No comments:

Post a Comment