Pages

Search blog and web

H insensitive to trigger, WHY?

Last night my H was talking to me about how he was giving advice to a mutual friend who has a 5wk old baby that has wind problems...
His advice was good, but it brought back memories from when our twins were born and at that age (he had been having an EA since Jan 2011- Aug 2011, I found this out by going through his phone in July 2011)
So last night I was feeling a little sad cause he wasn't being the best dad at the time, cause he was SO caught up with her and really didn't show much interest in our new babies, me or our family in general, you know, just completely withdrawn...

He noticed that I was upset (my throat clamped and I was about to break out the tears) he said "What, don't tell me your having ANOTHER episode are you?" I replied " Well, it is bringing back memories... I can't remember you being involved that much when our babies were born"

He got really mad, stormed inside, one of our older girls asked whats wrong? Then my H says "Oh, your mother is just having one of her 'flash backs' again, I don't give a **** anymore..."

I was so cut by him acting this way and by how he handled my trigger, and, it's not like I have them all the time, it's about maybe once a month or once every couple of months. In fact the last time we talked about what happened was in Jan 25 2013...

I don't know what to make of this, I'm thinking he had been putting on a act the whole time to get me back or maybe he is ready to have another affair????

Please give me some advice...?
Posted via Mobile Device




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment