Pages

Search blog and web

Thinking of reporting boy

Upon coming to university I've been quite sexually active compared to only sleeping with one guy before. Shamefully most of the guys I slept with are from nightclubs and spontaneous situations, mostly friends of a friend not just strangers and I don't often use protection. I've exploring what I like sexually more since I've been here and I found I like pleasure delaying guys a bit so they can go for longer and get more eager an excited and I feel more desired. Given we don't use a condom and I usually tell them to stop once they get close before they orgasm as I don't want to take any chances getting pregnant and I kinda like delaying their pleasure, however most recently the guys I was with didn't stop after I asked him to not finish in me. I don't know whether I should report this, in recent affairs many rape victims have been bullied and called names my their whole towns and this guy is very popular and goes to a great uni. Is this behaviour j ust boys being boys and him being too eager and rough for me or does it constitute the legal definite as rape?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment