Pages

Search blog and web

Actions don't match his words... am I being fooled?

Hello :) Thanks for viewing my post... I'm (like everyone else) REALLY confused and kinda super bummed out :(

I've been seeing this guy for like 6+ months (sorta had some bumps in the road along the way), and he's lied to me in the past about his ex and about his intentions with other girls he calls "friends"... so I have a really hard time believing he's genuine. Ever.

So... He calls me up and it sounds like he's laying his heart on the line saying stuff like "I'm afraid I'm always going to hurt you because youre so sensitive, and we have different philosophical views on relationships but I want to make this work etc. etc....
this week his car broke down and he said he wanted to rent a car so he could come see ME.
well, that was around thursday. Its saturday and I haven't seen him once. I also can't get him on the phone in the evening. last night he picked up and said he was "out to dinner and would call me back". He never mentioned being busy this weekend, but heres the weekend and suddenly he's totally disappeared.
Deep down I feel like I know the answer to my own question.. but I just don't understand why he would go through the trouble of lying to me about all of this.
Deep down... I kinda think I know the answer to that one too.
It breaks my heart to think of letting go.. but I'm feeling like I really should.
what I've written here is such a tiny snapshot of what we've been through, so I can't possibly expect anyone to really understand.
On the surface it probably looks like I'm just insecure because he's avoided me for a weekend.... and not only that but he doesn't ever talk about what he did or anything. His life is a giant secret. I really would like to be with someone who won't do that.
I'm pretty bummed out. I think he's amazing. he just doesn't seem to give a fuck about me.
:(

Actually thinking about it... he's kind of terrible.
I totally want to cry now.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629984

No comments:

Post a Comment