Pages

Search blog and web

Oral sex crisis

When I go down on my boyfriend I can spend ages varying between both mouth and hand and he still won't ejaculate. I can easily make him hard but this is worrying me because quite simply I want to be good at it for him. I'm very careful not to use my teeth and to use my tongue around the head. He's always silent for the whole time, the only way he reacts is if he's lying down he sometimes squeezes his legs together and one while standing his legs began to shake and his breathing increased. He rarely touches me while I do this though. i try maintain eye contact as i heard it helps. He's only ever had me go down on him as in previous relationships she had never been ready.
I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or if its because of the position were in when we do it...etc
I love him and just want to make him feel good.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment