Pages

Search blog and web

Would you let you wife go out to dinner with a freind that's a guy?

I know I sure in the world will have a big problem with that better yet wtf you have a guy freind?
Now I'm not talking about a freind from work(as long as its work related)or that works at a spot where she goes out to ,I'm talking about a freind that hangs out with her..F**k that if I can't go out on you and your guy freinds dinner date its defiantly going to be a problem..some people may say that I have trust issues or what not but I feel like it's a respect thing,I know If I was married or in a reltionship I won't go out on any dates unless my girl is with me just so she won't feel left out and start to suspect things..
I've never had that problem before because I'm 24 and only had a couple girlfriends and one fake marriage but I've been reading some threads on here and it seems like some guys let there wife's go out with "guy freinds" and stay out late at night.. I also know a couple people who sleep with married women,like my boss he's banging 2 married chicks and when I was out at the club one night I saw him there with one of the married girls,i was just thinking to myself,where the hell is her husband at.
Posted via Mobile Device




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment