Pages

Search blog and web

Wife has NO passion

Passion is the only word that really describes what is missing. My wife of 13 years will do pretty much anything I want sexually but when we kiss, I can almost feel her waiting for it to end. I think I have known this from the beginning but thought it was something I could live with. I do believe she loves me completely which is why I am struggling so much with this. I don't want to end up married to a roommate. It breaks my heart to think about leaving her and the thought of my daughter (10) being crushed by divorce. I don't want to throw in the towel but I don't think this is something that can change, her not wanting me. 13 years into our marriage, I still walk in at the end of the day and want to "make out" with her. HELP! We discuss this in depth, and after tears and tears, it ends up the same, she just can't help it, she has no passion. I need to wanted, is that selfish? Should I suck it up and deal with it? Do I deserve a passi onate relationship? HELP ME!




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment