Pages

Search blog and web

Guy advice again

Anon please :)
Recently, I've been talking to one of my guy friends from sixth form more often and I'm not sure what to think about it... We have a lot of hobbies etc in common, text occasionally and hang out together at parties of mutual friends. He also gave me a lift to a party once and let me navigate which I understand men don't like doing :p

We were going to go to the cinema together but it never happened as we're both quite busy at the moment. I think he talks to quite a few girls, but he always smiles a lot when he sees me and I'm not sure what to think!

I find myself usually texting first but he always responds with a conversation. I don't know whether to keep texting first, try to re-plan the date (if it was a date) or something else... Do you think he likes me or is just being friendly? :)




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment