Pages

Search blog and web

I've changed since having a boyfriend and I'm not sure I like it!

Well, like the title says.

Been with him 10 months. Never had a serious relationship before. It was always either me chasing after someone endlessly and hopelessly, or friends with benefits, or one night stands. Not saying I'm proud of having one night stands, but at least they were fun.

In first and second year of uni I used to go out a lot with my friends. I used to have fun, sometimes pull, had this 'friend with benefits' and we would watch telly, drink, smoke etc and it was really fun. When I was home I would always be up for a night out with my friends!

Now, I'm nothing like that. Yes it's third year so obviously I have more work and I'm going out less but I feel like I've changed as a person. It's got to the point where I make excuses not to go on nights out anymore. I absolutely dread having to go on nights out. I never enjoy myself as much as I used to and when I do go out, I almost always leave early. I obviously don't have the 'friends with benefits' situation anymore now that I'm in a relationship, but I miss that. My current boyfriend is not someone who I can just sit and smoke/drink with and have a laugh with like that, it's just all too serious.

But I've changed so much now and become so involved with the relationship I can't go back to how I was... I've turned into a boring person :( Kind of want my old life back, and by this I in no way mean I want to sleep around or anything, I just want to be the fun outgoing person I once was.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment